FREE Claverdon Primary School's iPhone & Android App

Claverdon Primary

Sports Day postponed to Friday 12th July

It is with regret that we have made the difficult decision to postpone sports day to next Friday, 12th July. This is due to the weather forecast, we simply need the field to be dry and safe for the children to compete in the planned activities.

We appreciate that this may be inconvenient for some of you as we know you have planned to take time away from work to attend. We would appreciate your support next Friday if you are able to attend.

We have looked at the weather forecast for next week and appreciate that next Friday is not looking dry at present, we are keeping everything crossed that this is going to improve and we will be able to come together as a community to celebrate the sporting achievements of our children and have some fun! We will send communications on Wednesday next week to advise of any further updates to our plans.

We are working alongside the Friends of Claverdon and hope that the Summer Fayre will also take place next Friday following Sports Day. We thank you for your support in trying to ensure this event goes ahead as planned. We really do appreciate the hard work, time and effort that goes into this event from the parent community and the Friends - thank you for all that you do.