School uniform shows we are proud to be members of Claverdon Primary School and is part of our sense of belonging.
School uniform is required at all times. Some uniform (italics below) is available with the school logo from Orchard Clothing. However, choosing uniform with the school logo on is optional. Please ensure that all items of school uniform and PE kit are clearly labelled with your child's name.
There are many companies that supply name labels and previously many parents have used Stickins clothing labels as no sewing or ironing is needed. To place an order, please visit click here.
- Grey trousers/shorts, pinafore dress or skirt
- White polo shirt
- Blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- Blue and white summer dress
- Grey or white socks (NO branded sports socks)
- Grey/white tights
- Black shoes (trainers, Vans, Dr Marten-style boots, and sandals are not suitable)
- A suitable coat for all weathers (any colour) – a hoodie is not an acceptable alternative for a coat
- Book bag or small rucksack
- Drawstring bag to keep P.E. kit in
- White T-Shirt
- Black/Navy Shorts
- Black indoor pumps (without laces)
- Black/white Trainers for outdoor use
- Black/Navy Tracksuit
We encourage children to have their PE kit in school every day and to take it home regularly to be washed.
Our PTA hold regular second-hand uniform sales throughout the school year. Sales are advertised and promoted through newsletters and posters around the school.