Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
The PTA at Claverdon Primary School plays a vital role in creating funds for the school and our children’s growth and learning.
The PTA organises and runs fund raising and social activities that enrich the school experience for all our children, and also for the parents that get involved. If you have a child at Claverdon Primary School or are a member of staff at the school; then you are automatically a member of the PTA, and you don't need to be on the committee to help run events; everyone is welcome, and all help greatly appreciated.
If you would like to get involved, please contact your class representative or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2018/19 Diary of Events:
- PTA meeting - Friday 11th January 2019
- Bags2School - Tuesday 15th January
- Cake sale - Friday 8th February
- PTA Meeting - Friday 1st March
- Quiz Night - Friday 22nd March (TBC)
- Mother's Day Gift Shop - Wednesday 27th March
- Spring Disco - Thursday 4th April (TBC)
- Cake Sale - Friday 5th April
- 2018-19 PTA AGM MEETING MINUTES
- 2017-2018 Chairpersons Report
- 2017 - 2018 Accounts