Online Payment System
We require payment so to be made using our secure online payment service that allows parents to make payments to school using their debit or credit cards. Payments can include school meals, music lessons, trips, activities, and other school items.
We hope that you will find paying in this way is much more convenient, and for the school it will help us to reduce the amount of administration time spent on payment collection and banking procedures plus it will help us to ensure our children are safer without having to carry cash to school.
The system is known as ‘SIMS Paya’ which is easy-to-use and offers the flexibility to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that payments are secure and use the highest level of card security and that funds will reach the school safely.
The system is available at the following address
Benefits for parents:
- SIMS Pay allows you make online payments to the school whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Makes it easy and convenient to make payments for school items by debit or credit card
- Reduces the need for children to carry cash to school
- Peace of mind that payments are made safely and securely to the school
- Payment for larger items such as school trips can be made by instalment up to the due date
- You can merge your child’s accounts into one single view if you have more than one child at the school, or from other schools that also use SIMS Pay
We will only accept cash/cheques or bank transfers in exceptional circumstances and by prior arrangement with the Office.